Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oops!

We are fairly convinced that Japan has more 'hair & make' salons than any other city in the world. People in Japan obviously love to get a tonsorial fix -- who wouldn't when every shampoo comes with a head massage? I think it is probably one of those little luxuries that off set the hardships of daily life in the rabbit hutch. For a couple of months, I have been collecting hair salon signs around town to share with you. Here is a round up of the best of the best. I hope that you find them as amusing as we do. None are photoshopped. All were taken with my trusty little iphone. I kid you not.


Self-explanatory.



Confidence-instilling.



Kinda catchy!



Maybe it's a guy thing.



Say w h a a a t ???



And, my personal favorite, NIX! Lice or no lice, they simply hack it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment